Senior Vice President, Commercial
- Mr Mark Dunnachie is Senior Vice President, Commercial for the ACIA Aero Leasing Group.
- Prior to joining ACIA, Mark was the ATR Head of Region for Europe & North America, assuming this role in Oct 2021 from his former ATR role as Head of Commercial EMEA. Mark held overall responsibility for commercial, sales and primary customer relationships in the region. He joined ATR in Oct 2018.
- His career to date spans over 30 years of experience in the industry having formerly been with Embraer where his responsibilities included new aircraft sales in EMEA, Managing Director of ECC Leasing (Embraer’s Asset Management Company) and as Head of Lessor Sales EMEA. His last role in Embraer was as Vice President Asia Pacific based out of Singapore. Mark has also worked and lived in Rotterdam, Paris, Dublin and London.
- Prior to joining Embraer he worked at BAE Systems for 10 years in a wide range of executive positions covering Market Planning, Business Development and Sales in an equally varied range of markets from Asia Pacific, through Europe, the CIS, Africa and North America. He was also actively involved in the then JV between ATR and BAE; AIR International.
- He started his career in 1989 where he was involved in the set up and launch of a small private scheduled Dutch airline. He is a former Trustee of the ISTAT Foundation, he holds a BSc degree in Maritime Commerce from the University of Wales Cardiff and is married with 2 sons.